We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations to the 15th International Neurotrauma Symposium. We are looking forward to receiving your contributions for the scientific programme and and would like to thank you in advance for your support!
Thank you for submitting your results from research and practice on the following main topics:
• Experimental and clinical traumatic brain injury
• Experimental and clinical spinal cord injury
• Neurotrauma – a global challenge
• Surgical strategies in spine trauma
• Big data in intensive care medicine
• Changes in epidemiology of Neurotrauma
• Mild traumatic brain injury
• Repetitive brain injury in sports and the military
• Neuroprotective strategies in neurotrauma
• Neuroinflammation in TBI and SCI
• Long-term outcome following TBI and SCI
• Chronic traumatic encephalopathy
• Cell-based neuroregeneration
• Determining outcome after CNS trauma
• Neurostimulation and Neuromodulation following trauma
• Clinical trials in neurotrauma
The deadline for the abstract submission is 11 February 2022!
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the decision. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral or poster presentations.